We are excited to welcome new students to Roots School! Below is an outline of our admissions process. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
PRESCHOOL ADMISSIONS PROCESS:
(Prospective preschoolers must be aged 3 by their proposed start date, and must be fully potty-trained; able to complete toileting without any assistance.)
- A completed Preschool Application including all health records and $100 non-refundable application fee must be submitted.
- An interview and brief assessment for the prospective parents/guardians and student is scheduled with the Head of School.
GRADES K-8 ADMISSIONS PROCESS:
- A completed K-8 Application including all health records, previous school information and $100 non-refundable application fee must be submitted.
- An interview for the prospective parents/guardians is scheduled with the Head of School.
- An interview and brief assessment for the prospective student is scheduled, and if more observation is required, a visit day will be scheduled for the prospective student.